MINING IS NOT RISK FREE
Risk and Resilience Mining Solutions 2016
November 13-16, 2016 | North Vancouver, Canada
Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier, 138 Victory Ship Way
This conference will provide an opportunity for professionals working in, and with the mining industry to explore risk, tolerance, mitigation approaches, and the robustness and resilience of practices and procedures, designs, operational methods, and mine closure measures and plans.
The conference will examine the basic issues of risk in mining:
- What are the hazards?
- What is the probability of hazards becoming reality?
- What are the consequences of things going wrong?
- How can you mitigate the chance (make robust) and consequences (make resilient) of risks?
- What risks can you tolerate as a mine owner, engineer, regulator or public?
- What regulation, corporate governance, funding and insurance is required to mitigate risk?
- Risk identification, mitigation and management
- Communication, governance and psychology of risk
- Risk assessment and tolerance evaluation
- Decision-making under uncertainty, strategic risk and resilience
- Financial risk assessment and analysis
Get the most of your conference attendance and take a short course on Risk Assessment, Decision Making and Management of Mine Waste Facilities or on Metallurgical Test Work for Mining Projects. Both courses will be offered on November 13th, prior to the main conference.
Never miss important news and updates about this conference series. Sign up for alerts.
Register for the conference.
For more information, please click (Visit Event Website): HERE
InfoMine – Mining Risk and Resilience Solutions 2016
Olga Cherepanova, Manager, Conference Division
Suite 900, 580 Hornby Street
Phone: +1 604 683 2037