Join us for the
CIM’s Management & Economics Society and the Toronto Branch
Professional Development Series
Preview of some of the speakers and discussion moderators:
- Samantha Espley, General Manager – Mining Technology & Innovation, Vale and President-Elect of CIM
- Michel Julien, Vice President, Environment, Agnico Eagle Mines
- Karen Chovan, Founder and Principal, Enviro Integration Strategies
- Allan Cramm, Vice President, Innovation & Development, Anaconda Mining Inc.
- Emily Moore, Director, Troost Institute for Leadership Education in Engineering
- Rick McCreary, Deputy Chair, Investment Banking at TD Securities
- Gordon J. Bogden, Executive Chairman, Black Loon Metals Inc.
- Carmen Diges, General Counsel, McEwen Mining Inc.
- Jeff Swinoga, Partner, Canadian Mining & Metals Leader, Ernest & Young
- Catharine Farrow, Director, Franco-Nevada Corp. and Chair of Exiro Minerals Corp.
- Irene Gosende Seeney, Research & Marketing, C.J. Stafford & Associates
- Michael Sue, Manager, Business Development, DMC Mining Services
Tuesday, October 22, 2019
8:30am to 4:30pm
Location: Ernst & Young LLP, 100 Adelaide Street West, 31st Floor, Toronto, Ontario
CIM Toronto’s 13th Annual Grubstake Networking Event
4:30pm to 7:30pm
The National Club
3rd Floor – 303 Bay Street, Toronto
Join us for an evening of hot and cold appetizer buffets with beer and wine, excellent conversation, networking, and catching up with industry friends.
$395 – Rocks & Stocks plus Grubstake Event
$355 – Rocks & Stocks only
$70 – Students: Rocks & Stocks plus Grubstake
$50 – Students: Rocks & Stocks only
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
Register before September 13th and save $100 ($10 Students)!
For registration, click HERE
Pre-registration is strongly advised. EY and National Club will exert its best efforts to accommodate walk-in registrations.
If you are no longer able to attend, you may choose to send someone in your place. If so, please email Toronto@cim.org to inform us of the name of the person attending in your place.
Thank you to our sponsors for their generous support:
Click HERE for Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
for Rocks & Stocks 2019
Rocks & Stocks is a joint effort by the Management and Economics Society (MES) of CIM and the CIM Toronto Branch.
Keep up to date by checking us out at: www.cimmes.org
Be part of an MES conversation, start a conversation or simply be informed – join us on LinkedIn! Click HERE to register!